Looking for players on Eredon Terrace

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: BluDallas.8913

BluDallas.8913

I’m very new to Guild Wars 2, just bought, installed, and started playing today. I am not new to MMO’s but would like to develop some friendships on Guild Wars 2.

Maybe even find a guild.

Posted by: Alf.9137

Alf.9137

Hey there and firstly, big welcome to a a truly fun game (IMO).

I’m also very new to the game and loving it but would love to meet a few like-minded people to team with or whatever on ocassion so if anyone fancies seeking me out, would love the company. The Operation: UNION post in this forum is very helpful for finding people on your server as well.

Never played on ED but It seems a fun and friendly server so hopefully you can find some great people there and below.

Wherever you end up, best of luck and happy adventuring

(edited by Alf.9137)

Posted by: Duhh.4102

Duhh.4102

Since the only reply to this thread so far is ‘move to Tarnished Coast’, I feel the need to say welcome to Eredon Terrace. If you are looking for a guild, Hydranivis [HDNS] is a small guild based in Eredon Terrace with guildleaders (me and my friends) who are eager to lend a hand.

Though of course, there is a very good chance that you have gotten assimilated into TRU as I am writing this, but whatever. Cheers! Hope to see you around.

Don’t mess with an Engineer, they have a box of piranhas.

Posted by: DimDonut.1074

DimDonut.1074

Hello and welcome. I am on ED and I do play a good bit as well as being in a mid sized somewhat active guild (marauders of serenity). Add me in game and id be more than willing to pal around with ya anytime. theres always an alt that i could be leveling