Looking for ppl to play with

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Laela.1506

Laela.1506

So… I have mentioned to other people in Guild Wars 2 that playing with people is what makes it fun for me. To do something for other people is much more fun and I get so much more out of it. Even if it’s just leveling my boring guardian so I can better help someone in the future. Before WoW, when there was rinky dinky games you could play – then the short series of The Guild came out… Well… I secretly wished I could have one of those groups of ppl. A bunch of different kinds of ppl that would never normally be friends just talking **** to each other and scheduling dungeon raids, trading items. Developing some weird bond of closeness that is just odd… XD I found the idea to be exciting. I always thought I’d be the healer. Long range, support type. I didn’t get to play WoW much, but I would spend all night on it while I had it – never caring about sleep, thinking about it at work – when i wasn’t thinking about my spouse of course cough cough. lol. I love to talk to ppl in game, waving, bowing, saying hello to random ppl – trying to add spice to their life! But alas… I’m too dorky at heart for the masses… If you want me to tag along with you on your adventure through tyria, or would like some company, some help, or just someone to say hello – how are you? and talk to you – let me know! Or if you’re willing to help a damsel in distress and would be willing to let me call on you in my hour of need, please present thyself. If you’re just flippin’ awesome, the same deal applies. Looking for gems. Diamonds in the rough! People who like people – or hate people, because let’s face it ppl aren’t all ponies and apple crisp, but might make me an exception… I’d love that. lol. If you need to know, I’m 26 – my internet is atrocious more often than not, but I’m determined to play as much as I can. I am generous, make bad jokes, I use profanity, and I am indeed a girl. Azureasrai is my main character. I am on the Isle of Janthir but I can guest any ol’ place. Are you my dream coming true? Wide Eyes Tearing Up….Lmao, just kidding… (see? bad jokes…) Ok maybe I’ll TTYS.

Posted by: Elsdragon.5109

Elsdragon.5109

Well, thanks to the Megaserver, unless what you’re planning to do is WvW, server doesn’t matter as long as you’re all in the same region (NA in your case).

Best way to always have someone to do stuff with (and the one I would recommend) is to find a guild that you like and enjoy being in. While smaller guilds are easier to make close friendships with, larger guilds can provide you with a variety of people to hang around with; and which is better is purely up to your own standards.

While I am no knight in shining armor (far from it as my class of choice are Thieves), I am happy to offer any assistance should I have the time when you need it. I am on the Sea of Sorrows server though, so anything besides WvW stuff.

Posted by: Drakth.1875

Drakth.1875

Feel free to add me if you want. Im in Maguuma server, i can help if i have free time, for almost anything except WvW.

Posted by: Huskie.7350

Huskie.7350

Please do add me! Unfortunately Im a rather low level mesmer but I agree in the fact that it is much better with others! Add me at Huskirian Mind if you are interested

Posted by: Alafoss.9832

Alafoss.9832

Whoa, I can see a game maniac (word used on purpose). I remember times when in my opinion sleeping was for mortals and gaming was for gods. Now I’m older and I’m not so excited, but still I spend lots of time playing. I came from WoW couple of weeks ago and so far I’m enjoying my GW2 time.

Feel free to add me!

Posted by: Sarahfull.4930

Sarahfull.4930

Omg you sound adorable!! Can I take you home?
Come fractal with me sometime ppppllllzzzz

Sarah

Posted by: Morningstar.4309

Morningstar.4309

Give me an add if you’d like. I normally solo, but I wouldn’t mind playing with others for a change of pace!

Posted by: Xander.9024

Xander.9024

I would throw my hat in here as well, however, I’m on EU server. I do keep odd hours though and if you feel like saying hi, if I’m on, feel free to add me.

Posted by: Chomp.2418

Chomp.2418

Feel free to add me too! I also find most games much more fun with other people. Even if we’re doing nothing, it still passes time more quickly than progressing alone.

Meteor Song
Human Guardian
Team We Flop Friendships [GDI]