Looking for some special Vista´s

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Feanturo.2059

Feanturo.2059

Hello dear guildwars community,

i´m looking for some vista´s which are showing my character in the cutscene pretty close.
Do you know some of them. I´m trying to get at least 5 of them in differnt regions if possible.
Would love to read something from you guys.

Best regards Feanturo

Posted by: Cassy.6315

Cassy.6315

http://gw2.mmorpg-life.com/interactive-maps/

That site will let you search all the maps to find what you’ve missed if that’s what you mean?

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

I believe the OP is looking for vistas that will show his/her character in detail in the actual vista itself.

To the OP: Regions vary within themselves, soo you have any preferences regarding the vista? Cityscape, forest, hills, etc.

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

Feanturo.2059

Thanks for that but that´s not what i´m looking for already got 100% Map complete but did it a few months ago and can´t remember them that clearly, im trying to make a video showing my character´s and there i look for vista cutcene´s where my character is shown.

but thanks for your answer.

Feanturo.2059

@Falunel
I´m open for everything would love at least 5 different backgrounds. Nvm if there is forest, a city or something else.

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Could you not use the show/hide hud toggle, and use the look behind key to see your character from the front for a screenshot?

If that’s what you’re going for; seems easier than trying to find specific vistas.