MF or gold infusion

MF or gold infusion

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Angus.7460

Angus.7460

As the title suggests, I need to decide between which infusion to get for my amulet. I know there’s no solid evidence for MF working or not, so is it simply 20% more gold from monsters all the time vs. 20% better chance to get good loot on occasion?

Which infusion would you suggest I get?

Thanks!

MF or gold infusion

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

Gold. MF Is an even more dead stat than gold find.

In all honesty, 4 power.

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

MF or gold infusion

Posted by: Tony.6028

Tony.6028

I would say gold if you do dungeon runs, MF if you do event farming.

But really, it’s up to you and your personality. Gold drops will be more consistent. Magic find can return nothing or really awesome/expensive loot.

MF or gold infusion

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I would say gold if you do dungeon runs, MF if you do event farming.

But really, it’s up to you and your personality. Gold drops will be more consistent. Magic find can return nothing or really awesome/expensive loot.

Yeah but even when it is awesome/expensive loot it might not be the awesome/expensive loot you were looking for.

Also just to make things explicit …. the reason for gold find in dungeons is because there are champions in there with guaranteed gold drop. 5 or 10s for the ones in AC, haven’t paid enough attention to the other dungeons.

MF or gold infusion

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

If you do a lot of dungeon running, definitely Gold. It will add up rather quickly over time. Otherwise, I’d go with Karma or Gold depending on your preferences. MF is too nebulous a stat and it’s still linked to the spectre of RNG. You could have a permanent +200% MF and still get nothing for weeks on end.

MF or gold infusion

Posted by: forinnerspace.7192

forinnerspace.7192

Gold, no doubt. Especially with the new addition of gold banners and boosters, there’s no reason at all to rely on magic find.

MF or gold infusion

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Gold is better than MF. Gold infusion will always benefit you whereas the MF infusion won’t. You may get a good drop every now and then but how do you know it was because of the infusion?

MF or gold infusion

Posted by: GreenNekoHaunt.8527

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

I’d say MF. The monster’s I kill never drop any gold silver or copper except bosses.

Gamer & Developer; Playing games is part of making games! Gather experience and make games!