Minis

Minis

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: moystakalhs.5873

moystakalhs.5873

hello
i want to ask if someone knows about the minis they are like followers and can attack or they are for something else.all are the same or have diferent attributes because i want to buy one in the traiding post and i dont know about them

Minis

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

They just follow you around and look cool/cute. No combat benefits or anything- they’re just cosmetic.

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

Minis

Posted by: DietPepsi.4371

DietPepsi.4371

They are purely aesthetic. They do not attack or perform any action whatsoever.
Once bought you double click to ‘deploy’ the mini, if you will, and it will follow you round. It’s aesthetic fluff(Something nice to have, but not beneficial).

You stand to benefit more from making friends than making enemies.

Also I hate my user ID.

Minis

Posted by: moystakalhs.5873

moystakalhs.5873

are there something like followers in gw2?

Minis

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Only for Rangers, their pets are awesome at things like attacking a mob while the ranger rezzes a buddy.

Minis

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

No followers in this game.

Rangers can have pets.
Mesmers can have clones.
Necros can have minions.

But no followers.

Minis

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Coming from someone who hasn’t played another MMO since Ultima Online 10+ years ago: What’s a follower?

In answer to your question Falunel and DietPepsi are right, minis don’t do anything functional. They have some animations and some play sound effects but mostly they just run around looking cool.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Minis

Posted by: Ceallach.8740

Ceallach.8740

“Followers” were a thing in GW1 that were like NPCs in your “party”. I forget the exact details but there were some you couldn’t control (kind of like NPCs in story dungeons now) and some you could (more like ranger pets).

Minis

Posted by: SandraSolace.7682

SandraSolace.7682

I think you’re looking for Henchmen, those could tag along in GW1 but coudn’t be controled. And Heroes, followers that we could control.