Magic Find

Magic Find

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: wildmanviper.4351

wildmanviper.4351

Love it…great addition to the game. I know the max cap for MF is 300%. Just wondering what happens after 300%? Do we still get luck from salvage? Its not able to be sold or traded. Do we stop getting luck from salvage once we get the cap. I still want the ability to salvage my blues and greens for materials.

Magic Find

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

After reaching the cap you can still salvage blues and greens for materials. You’ll still get luck, it just won’t be useful to you. Think of it kind of like that useless green sigil or rune. You can get em, but most aren’t worth anything.

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Magic Find

Posted by: Sobat.8650

Sobat.8650

Just fuse them up with artificer and wait for them to up the cap

Magic Find

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

No one will be capping MF for quite a while. Some one did the math on how much gold you would need to get 300% MF via ectoplasms on reddit… Iirc it was like 20k gold lol. But yea I suspect that it just won’t be useful to you anymore. It would be nice if we could buy/sell luck directly though.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Magic Find

Posted by: Liquid Swords.1740

Liquid Swords.1740

No one will be capping MF for quite a while. Some one did the math on how much gold you would need to get 300% MF via ectoplasms on reddit… Iirc it was like 20k gold lol. But yea I suspect that it just won’t be useful to you anymore. It would be nice if we could buy/sell luck directly though.

I wouldn’t say No one. I am at 244% from luck and it does not cost much gold if any with the current market conditions, just time. I have been the one updating wiki for Luck to see the progress. I am not even pushing it as fast as I could so I would assume there are others in game with much more luck than myself maybe even already capped.

Fort Aspenwood – PRX

Magic Find

Posted by: wildmanviper.4351

wildmanviper.4351

Awesome Liquid, awesome

Magic Find

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

I wouldn’t say No one. I am at 244% from luck and it does not cost much gold if any with the current market conditions, just time. I have been the one updating wiki for Luck to see the progress. I am not even pushing it as fast as I could so I would assume there are others in game with much more luck than myself maybe even already capped.

Reddit people can be wrong and I could be wrong about the amount of gold (it was certainly over 10k… that was via ecto’s though). That’s a lot of MF man, nice job.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa