Map Routes

Map Routes

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Suburbian.1023

Suburbian.1023

Hi there

Does anyone know a good website with map routes? I need maps with routes that show me how to complete it fast, that’d be great

if anyone knows anything that could help i’d be very happy

Map Routes

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Uuuhm, You mean routes to get from mayor town to mayor town?? Cause you can do that by using the asuraportal to lions arch in your home town and from portal isle in lion’S arch to the rest of the world.

Or do you mean for map completion?? I don’t think there is such a thing. I normally go by the edge round and then check what I left in the middle. It isnt too hard to find your way to be honest.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Map Routes

Suburbian.1023

ye i meant for map completion

Map Routes

Posted by: bri.2359

bri.2359

Lots of maps around that show where the hearts are and the heart task, but none that I am aware of that includes the level for each heart. This would let you plan a completion route moving from lower to higher level zone within the map.

General rule is if you enter a new map from a lower level map. the first heart or hearts you come to are usually the lowest level for the new map. If you enter from a higher level map. then the hearts in the that area are usually the higher level ones.

Lvl 80’s: Ranger; Guardian; Mesmer; Necromancer; Thief
Gandara Megaserver

Map Routes

Suburbian.1023

Well that depends on what entrance you take into a map

Map Routes

Posted by: Ekleipsis.4820

Ekleipsis.4820

This interactive map is pretty good. While it won’t show you the best route to complete a map, you can see where everything is in all regions and plan about your own route.

Map Routes

Posted by: Hebee.8460

Hebee.8460

TIP: Talk to every scout you see so they can mark every heart. Sometimes not talking to a scout & mapping out that scouts area prevents the scout from showing you the hearts. ALSO, push M after you talk to him/her, pushing ESC seems to not register the heart locations on your map.

Map Routes

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I’ve done world completion on 5 characters and it usually varies on how I complete each map. I sometimes circle the map and then do the middle. Other times I work my way from one side to the other. I sometimes split the map into sections using the geography of the map. There are many ways you can do map competition and no one way is really quicker than the other.

If you’re doing map completion as your source for leveling then you really should have any issues with being too low for a quest/heart. I usually start off by doing map completion for all of the cities which gets me to around level 7ish. You can do WvW map completion as well for the locations your server has.

Do all maps for a level range and work your way up to the next set. What I mean is do all of the starter zones first then do the level 15-25 zones next. By doing this, you should normally be above the highest level for the zone. You’ll eventually come to a point in the upper levels where you will not be since some level range maps only have one map for a specific level range. Doing dynamic events and/or story can help. Crafting cooking (very cheap) can easily resolve this problem.