Map completion

Map completion

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Kirux.6417

Kirux.6417

Q:

I was wondering the best way to get map completion? I’ve gotten 40% done alone but wondering if I should partner with people to get map completion just to make it less mundane?

Map completion

Posted by: Nay of the Ether.8913

Nay of the Ether.8913

It certainly helps to have a group you do completions with. Join a guild if you haven’t already and see if anyone would be interested in doing regular completion runs. If your guild is good and organized maybe they can set aside a day of the week to clear a zone. If a guild isn’t your thing I’m sure you can always find other lone wolfs that wouldn’t mind teaming up for the sake of clearing some zones, especially for later zones where you might need teams to get to some of the tougher areas.

http://almunns.wix.com/elitedeathsociety
~Surrender fiend and you will get an easy death
~I could promise you the same…but it would be a lie…

Map completion

Posted by: Uriel.3684

Uriel.3684

Having others to run with does help, if you can’t find a guild mate to run around with you can usually find at least 1 person in a zone to group with. I found the best way to do zone completion was to go from heart to heart and hit every PoI, vista and skill point on the way.

Map completion

Posted by: bri.2359

bri.2359

Mundane??
Map completion and exploration was my favourite thing to do while leveling my ranger, and I did it all solo. The game rewards you very well for doing this, and I was disappointed when there were no more PvE maps to explore.

I am now leveling an alt, so get to do it all over again …

Lvl 80’s: Ranger; Guardian; Mesmer; Necromancer; Thief
Gandara Megaserver

Map completion

Posted by: Supasilvafoxy.1247

Supasilvafoxy.1247

I’m with bri on this one.

I play a lot unsocial hours so solo a lot and find map completion a good way to level. I usually take new chars to Lions Arch, The Grove and the profession starting maps when I run out of easy stuff early on, just exploring these without hassle from mobs is a real boon.

Though wrinkles don’t look pretty, thankfully they don’t hurt.