Maruader Insignia <- how to get?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Underdog.5390

Underdog.5390

Hi
I wonder if there is a possibility to buy Marauder Insgnia without learning huntsman craft proffesion.

I found a video where one guy shows vendor in maguuma, where is possible to buy Traiblazer Insignia.

Is there a place in maguuma with Marauder Insignia vendor like this?

Posted by: Xiahou Mao.9701

Xiahou Mao.9701

You buy the Marauder insignia recipe from craftsman NPCs in core Tyria, just like you buy Berserker insignia recipe or the Cleric insignia recipe.

You could probably buy the finished product insignia on the trading post as well, though I’m not in-game to check right now. It shouldn’t be account bound.

Posted by: Thanathos.2063

Thanathos.2063

You can’t buy trailblazer insignias nor marauder insignias. The vendor in the video sells only the recipe for trailblazer insignias.

However you don’t need a huntsman. Armorsmith, leatherworker or tailor is needed for insignias.^^

edit @ above post: HoT insignias are in fact account bound.

Xiahou Mao.9701

HoT insignias are account bound, yes. But Marauder isn’t an HoT insignia, it’s available on core Tyria crafters. It was added with Heart of Thorns, but shouldn’t actually be Heart of Thorns-required content.

Posted by: Thanathos.2063

Thanathos.2063

Wiki says Account Bound though. I guess they made all of them account bound, even though introduced in core Tyria.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

HoT insignias are account bound, yes. But Marauder isn’t an HoT insignia, it’s available on core Tyria crafters. It was added with Heart of Thorns, but shouldn’t actually be Heart of Thorns-required content.

It still uses HoT materials and was introduced with HoT. So, it’s technically a HoT recipe and is account bound (as is the insignia itself).

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Core doesn’t equal not bound. Celestial, Nomad’s and Sinister are all core but they are account bound as well.

Xiahou Mao.9701

Fair enough! That’s what I get for posting when I’m not in-game to check.