Maybe returning ?

Maybe returning ?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Falados.7165

Falados.7165

So wondering what would be easy and most fun class for BOTH PvE and PvP yet have 80 and easy to play without complication and also able to hold it’s own

Maybe returning ?

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

I would say necro but whats easy and fun for you might be something dif.

Maybe returning ?

Posted by: Falados.7165

Falados.7165

What about Daredevil ?

Maybe returning ?

Posted by: akenoyuki.8210

akenoyuki.8210

Easy and fun…
for me personally on the PVE part, “easy” is when you having a high survivability… so things like long range / high health pool / companion… between Ranger and Necro
And for the fun part, what kind of gameplay do you think it’s “fun”?
If doing jumping puzzle, maybe classes like mesmer is nice since they have portal and blink

I don’t know about PVP though, rarely go there
But when I do, i see many thief

- Guild Wars 2 Helper Android App -
* Event Timer (including HoT Meta), Daily, WvW, Pact Supply, Account. Trading Post, etc:
* Google Playstore Link

Maybe returning ?

Posted by: starlinvf.1358

starlinvf.1358

Whenever anyone asks “whats the do the marysue class”, the answer is always Guardian. Its the most noob friendly class due to its ability to recover from very dire situations, and can be played both reactive and proactive.

That said…. you will STILL get your ass kicked if you don’t learn the mechanics- This is a GOOD thing, as it segues quickly into combat norms of Dodging, Trait combos, staggering defenses, while still being forgiving on novice players. More importantly, these basics are easily transferred to other classes, allowing you to understand the nuances quicker.

For further recommendations, it depends on how brain dead you generally play. There is a very harsh line between Core Tyria and later content; mostly due to Core Tyria having incredibly dumb down encounter designs following beta feedback. No joke, some people refuse to leave Tyria maps, because they find the notion of pressing the dodge key in a fight to be a personal insult of the highest order.

If you like Buildcraft…. this game offers a decent amount of it.