Measuring my character's height?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Argon.1563

Argon.1563

This might sound really weird, but im interested to see how tall each of my characters are in comparison to each other.

Is there anywhere in-game I can sit them up against a notched pole or anything, or is there any other way I can compare their heights?

Posted by: Red Queen.7915

Red Queen.7915

Well, an average norn is about nine feet tall. So, if you have a norn with the slider in the middle, that might count as nine feet, and you can go from there, maybe?

Never heard of anything to measure height, but I suppose it would be fun to know just how tiny my asura ladies are

PSA: The amount of small felines serves as an indicator for just how angry I am at something.

Kaerleikur @ Elonaspitze

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Here’s a min/max for each race/gender.

Attachments:

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Behellagh’s image shows how. Find a wall with a horizontal mark. Preferably one with a distinct pattern in the ground by it. Put each alt on the “mark” on the ground. Zoom to include a nearby object for scale and match that zoom for each alt. Screenshot each and compare.

One thing I tend to do is as I take each alt through the PS is screencap them standing next to each Destiny’s Edge member in that first meeting in LA. It’s not as precise as the wall method above, but certainly gives a ballpark comparison.

Posted by: Mikhail.4961

Mikhail.4961

Simple math, really. In attached image 1, there’s a chart for the human height that someone’s already made (I calculated this on my own as well and got the same results). In attached image 2, you see the max/min height of the different races: you then calculate the difference between max and min, then divide that amount by the number of ticks available (16) in the height adjuster, to get the height of each tick.

Attachments:

Any class is easy to play, but not as easy to master. So sod off, warrior-haters.