Medium Armor Choices

Medium Armor Choices

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: wmtyrance.3571

wmtyrance.3571

Medium armor are so few in this game. Every time i go to upgrade my armor,my only choice seems to be Pirate armor. I’M sick of looking like a pirate but its the only armor that looks any good. I play an Asura and to me the medium cult. armor looks like crap. The other choices are no better. The head pieces are an eye patch or mouth mask. If they added skins in the store i would buy them. Even the medium skin in the store is crappy looking. They should add more choices for us to pick from. I love my Asura ranger but i hate how he looks.

Medium Armor Choices

Posted by: ColdSpyder.9082

ColdSpyder.9082

Did you browse through the PvP locker in Heart of the Mists? Try using that to get an idea of armor styles you want to seek out in Tyria!

Medium Armor Choices

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

If you’re looking at the dungeon armor vendors in LA to determine additional armor options, it seems you may have missed the second tab, which has all of the exotic armor options.

You may also want to check out the various leatherworker armor sets and the cultural armor vendors in your character’s home city (blue helmet icon on your mini map).

Medium Armor Choices

Posted by: Bluestone.7106

Bluestone.7106

Don’t put too much faith in armor icons, some armors share the same icon but have very different appearances.

My homeworld is Blackgate.
I am a GW2 player in New Zealand.
Check me out on the GW2 wiki.