Megaserver World Event

Megaserver World Event

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Vinsero.1036

Vinsero.1036

We all know mega server brought a lot of ups, but also downs with it. The ups are easy to defend, but the downs are a bit harder to solve.

One of the biggest problems I have faced, was planning and organizing world events. For example, Tequatl. Every sever has it’s own plans and tactics on killing Teq as quick as possible. But now, with all the servers, guilds and players combined in every region, planning an attack is difficult.

To tackle this problem I have created the guild “Atlas Event [ATLS]”. To be clear, this is not a guild recruitment topic. I mainly wish to find the guild leaders of Pvx and PvE guilds to come join me there and make planning easy. I seek out to those in charge and with them, plan, organize and execute world events. The guild leaders will be the leaders of this guild too. A place for all to discuss and plan everything.

It’s still in it’s baby shoes, but together we can make this the place for world events. It’s not meant to replace any guild as for now, we will only be accepting guild leaders and high ranking players (e.g. great commanders or planners)

I hope this topic will create interest in this plan and get things rolling.

Megaserver World Event

Posted by: Alugjen Darlas.5329

Alugjen Darlas.5329

Gl with this , hope you can pull it off .

[SC]Nine Inch Nose -205 Precurssors .

Megaserver World Event

Vinsero.1036

Gl with this , hope you can pull it off .

Thank you
I put it on reddit as well and I have a few replies there. There are 2 leaders added from there, or almost. 1 didn’t have the right number :P I’ll start advertising ingame soon and see which guilds go to the world events and ask for their guild leaders.

Megaserver World Event

Posted by: Kalarchis.8635

Kalarchis.8635

Greetings, Vinsero. I’m the leader of a similar initiative to yours that was started on the Fort Aspenwood server a few months ago. Every Sunday a few of our guilds get together to take on Tequatl. We’ve been making good progress (haven’t beat him yet but improving), but gathering like-minded players that actually want to coordinate has become difficult post-Megaserver.

Here is our event page and here is our Google+ page. At this point the issue is simply balancing out the randoms with players that will actually get in TS and listen to our commanders. We could definitely use some help and would love to work with you and any guilds you can gather.

You can reach me here, on FA forums, G+, or in game at Beacon of Kormir.

Megaserver World Event

Vinsero.1036

Greetings, Vinsero. I’m the leader of a similar initiative to yours that was started on the Fort Aspenwood server a few months ago. Every Sunday a few of our guilds get together to take on Tequatl. We’ve been making good progress (haven’t beat him yet but improving), but gathering like-minded players that actually want to coordinate has become difficult post-Megaserver.

Here is our event page and here is our Google+ page. At this point the issue is simply balancing out the randoms with players that will actually get in TS and listen to our commanders. We could definitely use some help and would love to work with you and any guilds you can gather.

You can reach me here, on FA forums, G+, or in game at Beacon of Kormir.

Hi Kalarchis. If you’re interested in joining this guild and if you’re able to supply merit guild world events and/or great commanders/organizers, I can send you an invite. You can help us grow over many servers and discuss tactics and even invite others to your events.

The guilds might even be able to help you gain more merits by inviting them to your guild challenges or other events.