Mesmer or Necromancer?

Mesmer or Necromancer?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Ordnaxx.8614

Ordnaxx.8614

Hi guys,
I come back after a long break, I have Zerg, but now i want to play some magic class.
I thought about Mesmer and Necromancer. I need the easy class because i don’t have much time for game at this year. I want quite good dps and good support for team.
What do you think?
Greetings to all

Mesmer or Necromancer?

Posted by: Sacrai.6280

Sacrai.6280

If you want a class that is easy to level, I would advise you to choose necro. I have all 8 professions to 80 and mesmer was on par with engineer for the longest one to get to max level. It was close to the hardest as well (playing solo of course).

When it comes to dps, both professions can perform well, but when it comes to utility, mesmer is king.

[LAGS] Sacraï – Roche de l’Augure[FR]

Mesmer or Necromancer?

Ordnaxx.8614

Thank you dude!

Mesmer or Necromancer?

Posted by: BeardMonk.1749

BeardMonk.1749

There is an awesome 4 part youtube video series about the Mesmer. Have a search. Each video is about 50-60 minutes long. I didnt understand the Mesmer until i watched it. My main L80 character is in that class

I tried a recently Necro. Although I was leveling quicker than i did with the Mesmer, i just didint find the class “fun”. But thats probably a personal thing

My 50 pence worth

From Essex blud…….. I’ll cut you.

Mesmer or Necromancer?

Ordnaxx.8614

Every thought counts
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPrometheus0110
this is it? I think it is to many time for me now but i’m very glad you told me that

Mesmer or Necromancer?

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

Hi guys,
I come back after a long break, I have Zerg, but now i want to play some magic class.
I thought about Mesmer and Necromancer. I need the easy class because i don’t have much time for game at this year. I want quite good dps and good support for team.
What do you think?
Greetings to all

Easy = Necromancer.

Good damage and support = Mesmer

RIP in peace Robert

Mesmer or Necromancer?

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

I’d have to agree with the above sentiments. Necro is easier, especially to level. Plenty of speed boosts & perma-minions to tank for you. Mesmer will offer more group support, while Necro really only shines when it comes to condition manipulation.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)