Mini Polar Bear Cub?

Mini Polar Bear Cub?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Mimir.4690

Mimir.4690

Hey all!

I don’t know if a thread has been made about this already, but I’m wondering if anyone happens to know how to get this little guy?

As a disclaimer, it is not included as one of the 5 mini pets in the baby mini pet series in the gem store.

Thanks!

Mini Polar Bear Cub?

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I don’t think it’s been released yet. It’s part of the April 2014 feature pack, of which the orange kitten is the only one available.

April 2014 Feature Pack http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Miniature
Mystical Dragon
Arctodus Cub
Orange Kitten
Polar Bear Cub

Mini Polar Bear Cub?

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

My guess is they’re doing what they did last year with the spring mini set – the slots for the Black Bear Cub, White Kitten, Hippo Calf, Lion Cub and Moa Chick all appeared together with one of the updates, then the minis themselves were released one at a time over a number of weeks.

So when the Orange Kitten is removed from the store a different mini will be added. Then the next one, until they’ve all been available.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Mini Polar Bear Cub?

Posted by: Sailor Scout Inners.2517

Sailor Scout Inners.2517

Do you think the mini dragon is going to require a mystic forge combination of the other released pets, or do you think it will be it’s own free-standing purchasable mini?

Mini Polar Bear Cub?

Posted by: FrozenStarRo.7240

FrozenStarRo.7240

The Mystic Dragon could potentially be a standalone mini that would come in June if Dragon Bash were to return. Just speculation on my part, but I believe it was said Dragon Bash is among the festivities that return every year, like Halloween or Wintersday.

Mini Polar Bear Cub?

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Dragon bash returning this year strikes me as being a little problematic. Last year it was the people of Lions Arch celebrating. Now many are dead and the city is in ruins. It would feel strange for them to have it in LA. Maybe Divinities Reach?

Mini Polar Bear Cub?

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Do you think the mini dragon is going to require a mystic forge combination of the other released pets, or do you think it will be it’s own free-standing purchasable mini?

I really hope the mystical dragon doesn’t require the other minis. I only bought 1 kitten (because there’s no use having two of the same mini) and it’s not available any more so if it’s needed to make the dragon I’d have to choose between the two.

I imagine a lot of other people are in the same situation, and others won’t have bought any of the minis because they don’t like them but will want the dragon and would be disappointed if they can’t get it.

Dragon bash returning this year strikes me as being a little problematic. Last year it was the people of Lions Arch celebrating. Now many are dead and the city is in ruins. It would feel strange for them to have it in LA. Maybe Divinities Reach?

Not necessarily. As soon as the Battle for LA content finished there were NPCs back in LA surveying the damage and starting to make repairs. That was almost 2 months ago. It’s not out of the question that by the time of Dragon Bash the city will be partially repaired and inhabited again and it would be the perfect time for a celebration to keep everyone’s morale up.

It might not be as big or grand as last time, but that could tie in perfectly with giving us less grindy achievements, one-off currencies and other annoyances they seem to have been moving away from lately.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”