Mispurchase, suggestion and could use fix

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: AlfredKlios.9657

AlfredKlios.9657

I accidentally mispurchased 3 Pieces of Citadel of Flame Armor. buying light instead of heavy armor.

Flame Legion Mantle of the Baelfire (power/ precision/ critical damage)
Flame Legion Gloves of the Baelfire (power/precision/ critical damage)
Flame Legion Vestments of the Baelfire (power/precision/critical damage)

I suppose the next response before claiming this as “not working as intended” is to blame it on me, but yesterday i moved out a house for 17 hours with no pay, which made me extra sleepy and feel autonomous clicking through the “am i sure” options. I am looking sour to grinding out these tokens again as i planned to have fun with the armor power leveling friends over the spring break.

In the game, i would enjoy to see Anet not even offer armors of different class to be purchased in the huge roster of armors to be bought, and to further organize them into 3 different tabs of stats.

And/or add a sell option to armors to get the exact amount of tokens back.

I feel stupid i fell for this, but i also feel like it happens to a huge amount of people and thus needs to be fixed.

Also, if possible, i would appreciate it if a GM could change the 3 pieces I mispurchased into the heavy armor equivalent, or to simply turn them back into tokens, that would be greatly appreciated.

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Burno.8431

Burno.8431

This isn’t a bug so it doesn’t really belong on this forum. However, if you create a support ticket on the website, someone might be able to help you there.
Go to: https://en.support.guildwars2.com/
Click on “Ask a question”

80 Elementalist of “Quaggan Stole My [BIKE]” – Aurora Glade