Missing One Point of Interest at 99%/100%

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: RoseRIP.8502

RoseRIP.8502

My character selection screen shows my character at 100% but my ingame world map completion shows my character at 99%.

It says I’m missing one point of interest although I checked each of the 31 zones and I have 100% completion in each one.

Does anyone know if there is a mystery/hidden point of interest that I’m missing?
Or is there an NPC that I need to visit to redeem my 100% world map completion?

Posted by: Danicco.3568

Danicco.3568

There’s a place called “Chantry of Secrets” that has 1 Point of Interest, it’s located in Bloodtide Coast, near the Deadend Waypoint (north part of the map).

It might be this one, if it isn’t, I recommend you check all your maps again…

Posted by: cani.6821

cani.6821

If you study the achievements, which area of the world have you unfinished? There are some called Ascalon (charr areas), Krytan etc.

On very easy to miss is a very well hidden entrance to a jumping puzzle in Mount Maelstrom, it’s in the top left corner behind some bushes. You need to go into the cave to get it.

Another is in the Asura starting zone to the far right side (below Cuatl waypoint). It is called Oola’s Lab and is only accessible through a dynamic event series, but it is a must to receive 100%.

Posted by: Lethalvriend.1723

Lethalvriend.1723

What Danicco said, it is likely the chantry of secrets (look it up on the wiki and it’s easy to find). As for cani, the ‘world completion’ achievement is completely unrelated to the explorer achievements.

Posted by: Safari.3021

Safari.3021

enter the chantry of secrets through the asura gate in fort trinity for a bonus extra special poi you cant get from the bloodtide entrance.

Posted by: RoseRIP.8502

RoseRIP.8502

Omg you guys are right. It was the Chantry of Secrets. Thank you so much!

I just wish I posted my original post first before spending 75 silver to hop to each zone to confirm I did get 100% at each zone. >_<