Monthly (Fractals)

Monthly (Fractals)

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: BladeMate.3517

BladeMate.3517

Q:

Hi,

Is there any chance to get Monthly Fractals achievements to be done solo on level 30?
Don’t want to lose that Monthly reward.

Thanks.

Monthly (Fractals)

Posted by: domxnik.1453

domxnik.1453

Are you asking if you can solo fractals? If so, then no, you can’t. Can you do them at level 30 with a group? Yes, you can.

Anvixy- 80 Ranger

Monthly (Fractals)

Posted by: Pinder.5261

Pinder.5261

If you find a group that’s willing to let you join, and if you keep it to a low level, it’s entirely possible. Personally, I began fractals at level 32.

Monthly (Fractals)

Posted by: BladeMate.3517

BladeMate.3517

Thanks for answers,

Is there any guide how to do Fractals on low level?
What are Fractal group minimum requirements?
Is it possible to do duo? Trio?

Monthly (Fractals)

Posted by: domxnik.1453

domxnik.1453

Fractals aren’t that easy and I would recommend five people. As for minimum requirements, I don’t believe there is any. I would suggest you find a group of people willing to help. I haven’t done much fractals myself because I don’t want to drag anyone down from their current levels, so I’m waiting for the update to do them.

Anvixy- 80 Ranger

Monthly (Fractals)

Posted by: mapokl.3167

mapokl.3167

Some fractals like dredge one or swamp require at absolute minimum of 3 people. Even with god mode and killing boss with singe strike you wouldn’t be able to advance in them with less players simply because of map construction.

Once i was in group with lvl14 player and we managed to easly finish lvl 1 and 2. (Well other players were 70+).

Monthly (Fractals)

Posted by: Feni.4306

Feni.4306

If you don’t care about advancing in fractal levels and just want the monthly you could keep resetting fractals till you get an easy one. Like the dolphin one or the cultist hammer.

Warrior – Ríse[MoM]. Guardian – Ekria. Necro – Reimia. Engi – Feni Navi
Tarnished Coast.

Monthly (Fractals)

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

You need a group. Your best bet would be to have guildies help you through. If you do that take extra armor with you.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

Monthly (Fractals)

Posted by: Grassrab.9302

Grassrab.9302

Fractals are content which is supposed to be chalenging to level 80 players. That is once you get to a higher ‘fractal level’. When you enter you are scaled up to level 80 so depending on your (parties) skill level you should be able to manange just fine. Level 30 is a good level to start as you have all skill slots unlocked, but you don’t have all trait points yet.
You do need a group of 5 players but depending on the fractal which is selected by the system you can complete them with less. As stated before some fractals require at least 2 or 3 players because.
A guide on fractals is available on http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fractals.

Monthly (Fractals)

Posted by: Medazolam.3058

Medazolam.3058

If you don’t care about advancing in fractal levels and just want the monthly you could keep resetting fractals till you get an easy one. Like the dolphin one or the cultist hammer.

this, find a group of low players just wanting to do monthly and your all set.