My shiverpeak explorer bugged?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Leeto.1570

Leeto.1570

So i got all hidden stuff for this achievement and was 174/175, took some while till i found that im missing Doldenvan Passage in Wayfarer Foothills, i go there got it discovered and it didnt go towards my achievement, still 174/175… any ideas what can i do?

Posted by: shaquinna.2869

shaquinna.2869

Try this link:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User:Bluestone/Explorer

Here you find every map and its zones in Shiverpeak. You’ll have to double check wich zones you did not explore.

Try looking for jumping puzzles and explorer achievements on these maps, usually the entrance to those is hidden and it might get you into a zone you did not explore yet.

Good luck!

Evanny
[EU] Piken Square
Representing: ‘The Only One’ [One]

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Keep in mind that if you discovered that area with another character it will NOT count again (so it can trigger on a 2nd character and not be the area you need to find for the 175th area).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Posted by: Lazuli.2098

Lazuli.2098

Yeah the more characters you have the harder it is to find what named areas you are missing. That was one of the reasons I decided to get 100% map completion on a character and use her for completing those explorer achievements. Even then exploration by some other characters contributed to those achievements so it was a pain determining which areas I was missing.

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Tell me about it….I have a Thief and a Warrior that both have over 80% completed (neither have gone very far into Orr yet) and I am also stuck at the 174/175 Shiverpeaks area….. Also having one of each Class and not paying attention to whom has gone where has generated a LOT of confusion.

I did recently find the one area I was missing in Maguma so I have all the Explorer area titles except the one Shiverpeak area and Orr.

I’m going to be working hard this weekend to find that last Shiverpeaks area and then take the Warrior into Orr for that title.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

(edited by Brother Grimm.5176)

Posted by: Lazuli.2098

Lazuli.2098

There are so many possible missing ones in Shiverpeaks. For me it was Tribulation Caverns, the jumping puzzle behind the Tribulation Rift Scaffolding one. In Orr make sure to find the Artesian Waters in Cursed Shore.