Need Help in Diessa Plateau, The Blasted Moors

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Maddav.9605

Maddav.9605

I’m in Diessa Plateau and a tall tower in The Blasted Moors that has a Undiscovered Vista on top. I have not figured out how to get to it. There is a face on one side that you obviously have to do something to enter but can’t figure it out.

Posted by: phanmc.6759

phanmc.6759

Last time I checked the way to get to the vista was bugged but here’s a hint. Talk to the char next to the tower and he mentions something about flying cows. Now what can make a cow fly? Take into account the charrs are the most industrial race known to build weapons of war.

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
-Mike Obrien, President of Arenanet

Posted by: Zeffy.3984

Zeffy.3984

There’s a catapult down southeast a little ways (Here’s a map) that you have to use to get to the top. An event will trigger where you have to kill harpies while a Charr NPC loads cows into the catapult and shoots them at the tower. Once the event is over, you’ll be able to enter the catapult yourself (interact with the catapult, not the NPC) and it will take you to the vista.

As far as I know, you aren’t able to use the catapult at all times, so you’ll have to wait for that event. I could be wrong though.

Zeffy | Asuran Guardian~

Maddav.9605

Thanks guys….I just found a video and will now attempt.

Maddav.9605

Well, I made it and then helped someone else and made a short video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vQ1MOkJp9kk