Need some help on what character to play!

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Deathdenial.2175

Deathdenial.2175

I played a bit back when gw2 was released. Had a guardian up to lvl 55 and due to having a crappy computer + school and work, I decided to give the game a break. Now with a better one, I really need some pointers now on what class to play. If anyone could help me, would be great!

I would like a class that is similar to guardian, (warrior come to mind, I know). Can go toe to toe in pve, can have and (detonate) own combo. Is there any class like the guardian?

I had actually taken mesmer and necro to lvl 10… and I like there concept, mesmer a lot more than necro. But it seem like managing clones will be really hard for later when I want to do some WvW…

Really think just starting fresh again with another guardian, because I can’t really find a class that is jack of all trade =(

Posted by: DreamyAbaddon.3265

DreamyAbaddon.3265

I’d be happy to help and assist you!

Add me to friends by typing my Account name on the forums in game and We can game.
I’ll show you the ropes =)

You can also add me on Skype too!

Skype Username: DreamyAbaddon

Posted by: cpg.7140

cpg.7140

I think Engineers are pretty good about creating and using their own fields, one of hte more versatile classes in that respect IINM. Completely different experience from playing Guardian though (not in a bad way I’d say, but if it’s not what you’re looking for…)

See:
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Field
and the various linked articles for the various types of finishers and things associated with each class.

Hobwash
[TAS] – The Asuran Squad
Devona’s Rest

Posted by: Deathdenial.2175

Deathdenial.2175

Decision is hard haha

Posted by: SpiritualAwakening.5347

SpiritualAwakening.5347

Decision is hard haha

Indeed, what it will ultimately boil down to is playing all of them. I still make alts, make another, go back to my main, delete alts, make another…. It’s part of the fun!

Posted by: DreamyAbaddon.3265

DreamyAbaddon.3265

I hope the decision you made on your Necromancer makes you happy!
=) Im glad I was able to help you find the class that works best for you.

Remember to Train hard and play fun!
Now go level up and build the character you Love!