Need some sever info

Need some sever info

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: mexx.6019

mexx.6019

I’m looking for some info to hopefully help me find what I’m wanting. I’m on a server right now that is basically dead PvE wise unless it’s “Prime time”. I’m a night time player so I’m catching the latter end of it. I’m trying to find a server that is normally always running temples in or or even a champ train in FGS. As it stands right now, it’s very rare to find people for the temples outside of prime time unless we shout in LA for about 20 minutes, and even then we normally only get 10-15 people. It’s enough for the temples but the time taken gets to be a bother. I’m on a NA server and would prefer to stick there as I’m and east coast player. Please leave your server name and an example or two of how your server is for this stuff.

Enjoy life.

Need some sever info

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Hi Mexx, I’m EU so cant answer your question.

But instead of going on others peoples judgement, why not try it for yourself? you can guest to other servers (up to two per day). So that would be the best way to find out wich server suits you best.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Need some sever info

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

Guest to Tarnished Coast or Blackgate, you’ll have an easier time finding people for late night temples there.

Need some sever info

mexx.6019

Pretty much giving up on TC, guested there the past 3 nights and 2 of those nights there have been trolls messing up the FGS champ rotation. Blackgate I won’t even guest to after tonight, one of the trolls messing up the rotation tonight was a commander from that server. So any other servers out there feel free to let me know about yourselves.

Enjoy life.

Need some sever info

Posted by: Saulius.8430

Saulius.8430

giving up on TC?

irony. even balthazar temple open on TC at the moment… and i’m just sitting here and … at work T_T

tho from my experience Jade Quarry and Blackgate are best options for temples

kill all ze thingz

Need some sever info

mexx.6019

I’ve given up on certain times, I’m gonna have to find better times for TC to guest there.

Enjoy life.