Never Gotten to Kill Zhaitan :[

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Kegger.4012

Kegger.4012

When GW2 first came out, I grinded hard to hit level cap thinking there would be a raiding scene. Yes, I was one of THOSE players. I guess WoW had ruined my impression of MMOs to where they were nothing but grind and end game to me. Naturally when I hit 80 and saw there was no end game scene besides grinding the same instances ridiculous amounts of time to just get a visual upgrade, I kind of backed away for awhile.

However, before I took a break, I tried for 2 weeks to get a group to kill Zhaitan and could not get one. No one was PUGing it! I’ve popped on from time to time to try to get a group at the portal and never had any luck. No one is there.

Is there an easier way to get a group for this than waiting at the instance portal for a bunch of people to gather together?

Posted by: Aly.3429

Aly.3429

http://www.gw2lfg.com/ is your best bet.

Posted by: Recycle.5493

Recycle.5493

There were still a few groups pugging on gw2lfg.com at the time you posted, but if you’re not in right now, you probably missed them. Try post a lfg up there. The longest time I waited for a Victory or Death group was around 15 minutes. It’s not that hard to find group, you just need to be patient.

Posted by: DreamyAbaddon.3265

DreamyAbaddon.3265

The beauty of GW2 is No Endgame.
PvE is about exploring, adventuring and being part of the big story, the big lore.

My friends and I play together all the time so when ever we needed to do group content like dungoens, fracticals and such, We do it together.

My advice is to make friends and play with them, I recommend a form of Voice chat since it helps you make stronger friendship when you communicate that way. I Like using Skype to talk and game with friends.

So ultimatly I think the best thing for you to do is make friends and actually playing with them and you should be set to go. =) Trust me, its more fun with friends.