New Comer tips!

New Comer tips!

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Shiro.1083

Shiro.1083

I live in the U.s. What’s a good sever for a new American player to get on? (Good as far as lots of other new players joining)
Also, is anyone willing to party up with me through the tutorial guest and maybe some side.

New Comer tips!

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Welcome!

Let a fellow American answer your two specific questions..

My tip for you would be, don’t roll or create a Ranger…

New Comer tips!

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

Welcome!

Let a fellow American answer your two specific questions..

My tip for you would be, don’t roll or create a Ranger…

My tip is not to listen to posts like these. Try out the classes for yourself and play the one you find most fun.

For servers… you can guest on any server in the same region for PvE. Your server choice will mainly affect being able to access guild upgrades and WvW.

I play on Tarnished Coast and it’s a very nice server- always see people around in all the zones I go to and most players I meet are friendly.

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

New Comer tips!

Posted by: Noppy.1348

Noppy.1348

Hey Shiro!
Welcome to the group
A good server on NA side would indeed be Tarnished Coast. The server is highly populated and it can sometimes be hard to get a spot, but if you select another NA server, you still can guest on TC.
Also, there is this thread (see link below) that tries to help new people to find like minded people to group up and you can even join up with the guild that came from the project.
So check it out maybe and have fun playing the game!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/players/OPERATION-UNION-Bringing-Players-Together/

New Comer tips!

Posted by: Shiro.1083

Shiro.1083

Thanks guys.