No Commander Symbol Upon Book Activation

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Vadar.5724

Vadar.5724

So I just bought the Commander’s Compendium and activated it. My character got a sparkly animation that looked like a couple pulses of light while lifitng his arm into the air, but I did not recieve the commanders symbol. The icon over my skill bar is not there. I asked people if they could join my squad but they could not. I then relogged a few times and reset the game with no success.

For reference, I purchsed the Compendium at the Sea of Sorrows Borderlands at approximately 2:30 am server time.

Given how expensive this book is and how long it took me to farm it, I am understandably not very happy. Is there anything I can do about this?

Edit: Issule solved.

(edited by Vadar.5724)

Posted by: Shini.7542

Shini.7542

They cant join your squad because you didn’t create one.

p → create squad
If done the sign is visible and they can join you. If you do not longer need the icon/function, just disband it.

[IL] Shinis (Thief+Ranger)
Dzagonur

Posted by: Vadar.5724

Vadar.5724

Ah thanks. I checked that at the time, but it wasn’t there. It was the first thing I did. I guess relogging actually did work. Admittingly, I should of checked it again.

Again, thank you very much.

Posted by: Moderator.9672

Moderator.9672

Hi,

Since this issue is now solved, the topic is locked and moved to Players Helping Players sub forum.

Thanks for your help.