No dialog for exchanging Shiny Cog

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Chilipadiboy.9340

Chilipadiboy.9340

Q:

I really need your help guys. I have killed that golem gotten the cog. Gotten the rag. Double clicked the rag to clean the cog. And now I am infront of the skritt king but I just cannot get the winterday dialog for the life of me. I have followed the dulfy guide. I even asked Anet (which I will post later). Is there something I am missing?? This is seriously ticking me off.

Email from anet——-

Hello kitten ,

Thank you for contacting the Guild Wars 2 Support Team.

about your request of the item and the Achievement completion, unfortunately we are not able to assist you with your request.

While we would love to try to answer each gameplay question that comes our way, there are times when that simply is not possible. We’d like to suggest a few web-based resources that very likely will provide the information you seek:

The official Guild Wars 2 Wiki is a player-created resource that contains a great deal of information regarding our game and its mechanics. The official wiki can be reached by typing wiki.guildwars2.com or by following this link: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page. On the wiki, you can use the search engine to find pages related to a particular subject and review those pages or pose questions on the relevant discussion page.
Our Players Helping Players sub-forum allows any Guild Wars 2 player to ask questions and get assistance from other members of our very active community. This forum can be found on the following link: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/players.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

GM Fairy Guard
Guild Wars 2 Support Team
http://help.guildwars2.com/

Chilipadiboy

Dec 26, 19:01

As above. I previously couldnt get the rag which you mailed to me. Now I have used the rag and got the shiny cog but I cant give it to the skritt king. Theres no wintersday dialog. Would be great if you could just hand me the glider and achievement and be done with it..

This email is a service from Guild Wars 2 Support.

Chilipadiboy.9340

A:

Turns out this quest is very bugged for the asura race. I did it on a norn and it went fine. please note. thanks

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

You’re not trying to talk to the king while the event for defending the king from the giant destroyer is active, are you?

And you have the mini pet either in your inventory or bound to your wardrobe, right?

Chilipadiboy.9340

You’re not trying to talk to the king while the event for defending the king from the giant destroyer is active, are you?

And you have the mini pet either in your inventory or bound to your wardrobe, right?

yes and yes