Norn Light Armour Class. Not sure

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: jknrich.1549

jknrich.1549

I need you thoughts and advice on a light armour class. This will be my norn. I am looking through all three light armour classes and want something fun and look OKs good while playing.

I want a staff weapon so Those classes are perfect.

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

Male or female? If female I really like the T1 cultural set, I use it on my mesmer (even she being lvl 80)
Necros are better with staff imo, so I suggest making one.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

is this asking which class or which armor to use?

If it’s class, I recommend elementalist. here’s mine. The armor wont be available aymore, but I think the ele is great for a norn. Also, the new ele staff build is powerfl for PvE

If it’s armor, for a dainty looking norn, i liked the Winged armor (the top is the part fo winged i really like ). (pic 2 )
For a more traditional norn, the cultural t2 and t3 are awesome.

Attachments:

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

(edited by Lilith Ajit.6173)

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

female ele norn. they have awesome stars tattoos, eles have the best staff skills in the game, and female ele norn because you gotta have it.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Posted by: Bjornen.5218

Bjornen.5218

I have a male Norn Necro and I love it. In my opinion Norn fits good in the role of necromancers. For armor selection I can’t tell. I’ve tested T3 and it looks great on mine.

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

If you’re looking for one that fits the lore, I think elementalist is the one that would fit norn the better, with necro second and mesmer third. As for armor selection, well, it’s all up to you, someone might find an armor good looking while you might find it bad, check the available skins here:

http://www.gw2armorgallery.com/norn-light.htm
(note: doesn’t include gem store ones)

Personally I have a norn mesmer, and I’ve been using the heritage set (from HoM if you played GW1) since forever and it’s my favorite (but wouldn’t be using it for any other class)

Attachments:

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

Posted by: Zoria.1392

Zoria.1392

Just going by “fun” and “looks” I’d say either Elementalist or Mesmer but these things are so personal. I have the most fun using Dagger/Dagger on the Elementalist, not the staff. Mesmer I swap all the weapons/builds around all the time, no real preference.