Nostromo help?

Nostromo help?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Barbaric.7031

Barbaric.7031

Sorry if this isn’t the right place to post this, but I can’t find anywhere else.

I’m currently using the Nostromo and having issues using some of the keys while I’m in combat. I’d like to consolidate all of my skills to the middle row, and use my mouse to switch between sets. So basically, keys 06-10 would be weapons skills, if I hit button 4 on my mouse along with either one of these keys, then it would be utilities instead, and button 5 would switch the keys to F1-F4.

Here is an example that a user posted a while back. Thanks in advance.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/26040/GW2_keybinds_nostromo_G500_current.jpg

Nostromo help?

Posted by: Verdelet Arconia.6987

Verdelet Arconia.6987

If u have a gaming mouse it will be better to match your nostromo. For me,most of my offensive skills is on my mouse and defensive skills is on my nostromo.

My nostromo buttons,1 – 15
i h v t ctrl F2 a space d F1 f m F3 F4 esc
the button over the anolog stick is 6, the reeling button is to swap weapon,pressing it is elite skill. the anlog from top clockwise is wesq

(edited by Verdelet Arconia.6987)

Nostromo help?

Posted by: Esreyr.6304

Esreyr.6304

For me:

Nostromo:
6-10 = weapon skills 5-1 (I reversed this so my index finger is on auto-attack, and my pinkie gets the skill with the largest cooldown)
1 = Elite
11= Heal
12-14 = Utilities 1-3

2-5 = Attunement swapping / Guardian Virtues / Stealing / whatever

up/down = forward/backward
left/right = strafe/strafe

Mouse
Mouse3 = activate / pickup / talk / whatever
Mouse4 = weapon swap
Mouse5= Dodge
Mouse6= Jump
Mouse7 = Pukitteno-Talk (vent / teamspeak3)

The functions: Hero/Guild/Inventory/Weapon Sheathing/Map/Score don’t help me in combat, I keep these on the keyboard.

Turn Around/Look Behind = Just use the mouse