Not So Secret Diving Goggles

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: NickyDee.7690

NickyDee.7690

Hiring: Mesmer/s To Help With “Not So Secret” Diving Goggles Achievement

Hey guys, I’ve been having a lot of trouble completing the Diving Achievement that’s at the top of the “Not So Secret” Jumping Puzzle – not only is it incredibly hard to get there, but trying to dive into the small pool below without hitting anything on the way down has proven difficult to say the least.

So I am hoping to be able to hire a mesmer (preferrably 2) who can help me get to the goggles easily so that, should I fail and die on the way down, I won’t have to make my way all the way through the JP again (which I have already had to do several times).

I will pay whatever is wanted so long as I get the achievement.

Thanks for any help, it is greatly appreciated.

GW2 Name = NickyDee.7690

Posted by: NickyDee.7690

NickyDee.7690

Bump, really desperate here lol

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I would help for free except I myself can’t get there. When the puzzle came out I did it in a zerg and there were portals everywhere, but I failed the goggles jump every time. I went with my guild more recently on an RP adventure but only two of us made it to the chest and I wasn’t one of them; none of us went to the goggles.

So while I could mesmer aid in short parts, I couldn’t get up to the goal and then make a portal for you at the bottom. I’d be just as dead as you Nor could I lead you because I don’t know the path.

Posted by: Meluna.1764

Meluna.1764

Is the JP still bugged or can you enter again?
Also I am on EU servers. Can you guest over to NA? In that case I’ll try to get up to help you.

Posted by: rotheche.2964

rotheche.2964

It’s unbugged. I think the devs messed it up during Nightmare Tower so you couldn’t go to Not So Secret and get the aetherblades achieves there.

Lilli Varss [OW]
Easily distracted mes—SQUIRREL!
GOM

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

I would also be willing to hire a mesmer for a modest fee.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Posted by: Meluna.1764

Meluna.1764

Have my mesmer parked right before the diving goggles. I can TRY to get you if you make it to that bridge with the hot airvents across. From bottom I’m not sure the portal will be in reach, can’t see down. This is seriously high. Please don’t be sad if I die along the way. I’ll give my best. If you need help getting that far, I could bring along my second mesmer. But she’s quite young and squishy and will not survive the aetherblades. I sent you an ingame message. contact me today or tomorrow to make a time for trying ^^ BTW, It took 4(!) Mesmers to get this far. We stink XDD

[edit] Well it looks like I can’t guest over to NA and he can’t guest over to EU so I am not allowed to help. Sad Melu is sad =(

(edited by Meluna.1764)