Oola's Old Lab Crystal Door Key = Frustration

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Dantanian.9356

Dantanian.9356

Q:

I have been trying to get 100% map completion in the Metrica Province region and have hit a road block in the form of a crystal key that is needed to open up Oola’s old lab. I need that crystal in order to get to the skill challenge locked inside of the lab.

Apparently, according to the internet, the key is randomly dropped by mobs in the area. I’ve been slaughtering Jaguars and Mosquitoes for the past half hour with no luck what so ever.

How in Tyria am I supposed to get into that lab?

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

A:

But their still appears to be a Chevron skill challenge inside the lab. That skill challenge, if I am not mistaken, is the last thing I need for 100% Metrica Province map completion.

I am not ingame right now so I cant look, but there’s no skill point inside the actual lab. The one you’re seeing is either elsewhere in the zone, or in the next zone over.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

You do not need the crystal to get the SP. The SP is outside the first(already opened) door.

Dantanian.9356

But their still appears to be a Chevron skill challenge inside the lab. That skill challenge, if I am not mistaken, is the last thing I need for 100% Metrica Province map completion.

Dantanian.9356

Oooohh, Gotcha…

The map made it look as though their was a skill challenge inside the lab. Thanks for the clarification.