Opinions on solo DPS for Warrior leveling?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: ZombieNugget.6847

ZombieNugget.6847

I had a longer post full of rambling a moment ago, but I realized that it was all pretty much irrelevant to the thread.

Anyhoo, I’m interested in gathering some thoughts from what others think to be the most suitable way to rip through foes without necessarily having others watching my backside while I grow in strength.

Of course I could hop in and “just do it”, but for this particular character (and I’m new to the game with a level 30 Asuran Guardian being my -current- main), I’d like to learn as much as I could before I even invest simple skill points.

Please help me.

Posted by: LithePanther.5027

LithePanther.5027

Signet GS or A/A build is the quickest and easiest way to level to about lvl 60. After that, you can go more defensive in your build to survive better when the signet spec starts to lose its value.

80 Guardian. 80 Warrior. 80 Thief. 80 Engineer. 80 Necromancer. 80 Ranger.

Posted by: azmodeus.3409

azmodeus.3409

greatsword and rifle signet war rips all content, i even used it in orr all the way up to 80 without issues. definately one of the fastest leveling classes, though you’ll want to get experience with dungeons before you run a glass signet in there or fractals.