Order of the guilds in guild panel

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: humfrid.2615

humfrid.2615

Yesterday I got the error message “could not connect to guild server” and could no longer access my guild bank or any other guild related stuff. I tried to restart the game but the I couldn’t even log back in (“no connection to login server”). Today it seems to be working again, however I noticed that the order of the guilds in my guild panel (g1, g2, g3…) has changed.

Does anyone know if there is a way to change the order back to what it was before?

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I haven’t found any reliable way to change the order to one you prefer.

I know that using “leave guild” will re-order the list, but if you rejoin, it doesn’t seem certain that the last guild joined will show up at the bottom. (Plus, you’d have to wait 3 days to use the guild bank and get re-certified for other permissions. Worse, if you’re the only member of a personal-guild-bank, you might accidentally lose all the stuff you stored.)

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I haven’t found any reliable way to change the order to one you prefer.

I know that using “leave guild” will re-order the list, but if you rejoin, it doesn’t seem certain that the last guild joined will show up at the bottom. (Plus, you’d have to wait 3 days to use the guild bank and get re-certified for other permissions. Worse, if you’re the only member of a personal-guild-bank, you might accidentally lose all the stuff you stored.)

Made a free account and added that to my storage bank for that.

humfrid.2615

Thanks for the reply!

I feared as much, I always wanted to change the order so my first and primarily guild would be at the top but never found a way. Now I finally memorized the order, it suddenly changed – rollseyes

Ah well, first world problems…

humfrid.2615

Made a free account and added that to my storage bank for that.

Sneaky clever