Orrian Jewelry Box stopped working properly?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

On the release of the patch, the Orrian Jewelry boxes were dropping lots of random items, in addition to the unidentified whatevertheyarecalleds and Karma containers.

In the past few days, I have received ONLY the unidentified stuff and karma containers in the boxes.

If I am you’re switching me over to RNG with karma instead of dollars, I’ll suck it up and accept it, but I want to at least make sure I’m not wasting my life grinding karma that is going to nothing.

(and if you’re reading this and about to tell me to stop playing, go read another thread please trolling contributes nothing)

I’m not going to left my mini collection be incomplete, even if it means that my game play has become nightly grinds of the tunnel and not enjoying the new content. (okay, that’s a bit of a passive complaint )

So, back to the point.. is it working as intended right now and just really painful what I’ll be going through to get my mini?

Posted by: pureblackfire.5390

pureblackfire.5390

this is the case with me too. the last few have only had that unidentified material and karma drops.

Posted by: ZeroSignal.9651

ZeroSignal.9651

I spent a good 200K karma in addition to all the karma jugs I got back on the chests yesterday. I got a variety of drops such a 2 mini pets (duplicates), 2 tonics that turn me into an earth elemental, Destroyer cores, several obsidian shards, Lodestones, and a crap load of “unidentified” garbage.

Edit: forgot to mention this was from the karma vendor next to Arah on Borlis Pass server.

Posted by: pureblackfire.5390

pureblackfire.5390

I spent a good 200K karma in addition to all the karma jugs I got back on the chests yesterday. I got a variety of drops such a 2 mini pets (duplicates), 2 tonics that turn me into an earth elemental, Destroyer cores, several obsidian shards, Lodestones, and a crap load of “unidentified” garbage.

Edit: forgot to mention this was from the karma vendor next to Arah on Borlis Pass server.

lucky you. I bought about 50 boxes and got a single obsidian shard.

Allisa Wonderland.8192

Four more today, still only unidentified objects and karma. Everyone else is getting good returns, or are they just not being bought?

Posted by: jwaz.1908

jwaz.1908

I just opened 40 today and got a couple lodes, obsidian shards, and another mini pet. Think you’re just having a spell of bad luck, and keep in mind, it takes opening a TON of them to get something good.

Brom Svánigandr – Druid
Nemata Sapshield – Dragonhunter
Lillian Estre – Tempest

Posted by: Duhh.4102

Duhh.4102

I got obsidian shards just yesterday, so I don’t think anything has changed.

Don’t mess with an Engineer, they have a box of piranhas.

Allisa Wonderland.8192

Good, as long as I am hearing there is no bug, I will keep on GRINDing this “not grindy” game, for my miniature. .. Glad to hear they are coming out if the boxes at all, if just not for me yet.

Thanks!

Posted by: Luaxen.3084

Luaxen.3084

I just opened 40 today and got a couple lodes, obsidian shards, and another mini pet. Think you’re just having a spell of bad luck, and keep in mind, it takes opening a TON of them to get something good.

Completely incorrect! Though it might’ve been luck, I got the Risen Priest of Balthazar pet on my second box. (never opened the box before)