Owain's Refuge Waypoint

Owain's Refuge Waypoint

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: lawfan.7095

lawfan.7095

I’ve looked everywhere and can not access this waypoint, or a huge part of this map.

Attachments:

Owain's Refuge Waypoint

Posted by: FateOmega.9601

FateOmega.9601

You can either climb up using the ship wreckage from the northwest side or simply use the bridge from scoured plains.

Owain's Refuge Waypoint

Posted by: lawfan.7095

lawfan.7095

I can’t reach the scoured plains either and I could not find the way there using the shipwreck. I tried the shipwreck before starting this thread. The entire Bakestone Cavern area and the plains are off limits to me and cant be reached.

Owain's Refuge Waypoint

Posted by: FateOmega.9601

FateOmega.9601

You started on the encampment on the east so keep going west until you reach a wall of water steaming from the ground. There will be a section where there is no wall and continue west.

Owain's Refuge Waypoint

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

From where you were at in the water, you should have been able to use the shipwreck to get up to the top of the island and the WP.

Also, just directly North and a little West of your character marker on that map you can climb/jump up the side of terrain there pretty easily. That used to be my go to spot before they added that bridge over head. Pretty much directly below the ‘S’ in ‘Scoured Plains’.

You can start at Pearl Island WP and travel west all the way to it. The journey can be dangerous. After the second bridge, there is usually an encampment that is contested and overrun with crazed karka. Don’t enter the camp. Just over the bridge, jump to the left and climb up and to the left of the camp. You can circle around the camp a little to get out in front of it without having to deal with the crazed karka. It is still a dangerous journey from here to get to the scoured plains, but it is doable.

Owain's Refuge Waypoint

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

There are actually 3 or 4 ways to get up there. One from the water in the south of the island, one from the water on the north of the land and one from across the bridge but there are a couple of ways to get to the bridge.

The safest route is to start from Pearl Islet and then go south into the water and swim west.

The first picture is the southern shipwreck.
The second picture is the northern shipwreck.
The third picture is where you can climb up the cliff.

Attachments: