Player homes/Guild bases

Player homes/Guild bases

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Socmonky.1529

Socmonky.1529

Ok in the first game guilds where allowed to have a guild hall in this game can guilds still get a guild hall

Player homes/Guild bases

Posted by: ZionNow.2138

ZionNow.2138

It is a planned content patch. There is no date when it will be added at this moment.

Player homes/Guild bases

Posted by: Tadzio.2173

Tadzio.2173

Not guild halls per say, but guilds can currently capture keeps, towers, and castles in World vs World. While under the control of your guild your guild banners are displayed for all to see, and any buffs you might have from guild influence are granted to nearby allies.

Player homes/Guild bases

Posted by: Actua.7521

Actua.7521

ArenaNet wants to do both of these things in the future.

Player homes/Guild bases

Posted by: psyopermoose.2510

psyopermoose.2510

Ya it’s coming, people like the keep bonuses they just want a permanent home they don’t have to fight for and can trick out and for a small guild it’s a must because you prob wont take a keep solo.

Player homes/Guild bases

Posted by: Socmonky.1529

Socmonky.1529

Ok thanks for the info i like the whole capture the keep but i really would love a place where my guild doesnt have to race to get to a location and claim then lose it at night when no ones defending it

Player homes/Guild bases

Posted by: MajorHeartfire.6843

MajorHeartfire.6843

Yea, I’m sure they will add it in a few months, but I wouldn’t expect it anytime soon. They have other things to worry about for now.

Player homes/Guild bases

Posted by: heatherforever.7894

heatherforever.7894

I fondly remember how amazing the guild halls in GW1 were & can’t wait for them to be implemented in GW2!

(edited by heatherforever.7894)