Poison Build Questions

Poison Build Questions

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: JVanMorter.8976

JVanMorter.8976

So, I want to make a build that only really focuses on poison and getting as many stacks as possibly on the enemy, as fast as possible. I’m stuck between the Necro and the Thief. So, my questions are:

1. Which of these two classes would it be best to make a poison build with for the listed objectives?

2. How many times can poison stack per person on a single enemy?

Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

Poison Build Questions

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

Well, one of my thieves is a poison-based Condition Duration thief. She uses Viper’s gear (which apparently is good for Raids though I don’t do them myself) and she uses venoms, mostly spider venom and the daredevil trait line. She poisons on steal and has increased poison duration via [of Thorns] runes and traits too.

An enemy can receive unlimited stacks of poison, as long as it’s still alive. With venom share now being automatic, I can say that on a normal mob the enemy is dead before I’ve even finished stacking poison on it. A veteran or above has reached 26+ stacks in the past, depending on it’s health pool.

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Poison Build Questions

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

It sounds silly, but you would be best off with Druid for Poison stacking.

I left parts of the build open like gear and sigils n stuff for your own liking but basically take forrest spider and the rest of these traits/set up. It’s condition build.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNAsYlGdrAGsiFHBjJAM5qcNNgMXRDepOVzqlwinA-TZQDBAw+DAA

This build makes bleeding and poison more dangerous.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

Poison Build Questions

Posted by: Nordom.3485

Nordom.3485

I think thief is probably the best option for pure poison build. pvp,pve or wvw?