Polymok Arena??

Polymok Arena??

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

Im Hoping that we get some method of being able to duel our friends without having to go into spvp….Hoping being the keyword,

OR maybe we will get to play Polymok from GW1 Eye of the north, omg its killing me anyone know if there is any plans for this hidden gem in Rata Sum

Thanks
RedCobra

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

Polymok Arena??

RedCobra.7693

tbh i think guild wars needs a good dueling system implemented, imo it would add countless hours to the game for me, i dont want dueling everywhere like in WOW it gets annoying but an arena is a must have

Polymok Arena??

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

There already are a Polymock Arena in Rata Sum, so it is quiet likely being worked on.

They are also releasing custom servers for sPvP soonish, which would most likely make it quite possible to duel.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Polymok Arena??

RedCobra.7693

you can already duel in sPVP but people can join out of nowhere, i would like to duel with my developed character not a new one, and yeah thats what got me started, theyve clearly added somehting into the game, but i just hope that its not the game from EOTN

Polymok Arena??

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

On custom servers you will be able to set password and stuff like that, so people cannot join “out of nowhere”.

The arena have been there since release though, so they might not be actively working on it.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Polymok Arena??

RedCobra.7693

darn, just darn The sPVP of dueling is just way to much effort to just mess around, besides this is like i thought a silly idea of mine and would waste devs time but i would like to know if they would ever consider this, one can dream :P