Possible solution for skills balancing nightmare

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Royal Assassin.7290

Royal Assassin.7290

First of all, I apologize for any grammar mistakes I make, English isnt my first or second language.

I were playing spvp today. I had noticed that I usually found myself in only 2 combats situation. The first situation is 1vs1 combat. The other is in a group combat (1vs2, 2,vs2 and ect). I read somewhere that said skills balancing do not base on 1vs1 situation. Therefore, after the skills are rebalanced, it sometimes renders some professions unplayable in the 1st situation. So, I were thinking, what if Anet makes the skills situation based. Such that, if it’s 1vs1, the skills will do a certain amount of damage output, and if it’s in a group, those same skills will do a different amount of damage. With this solution, players can enjoy playing any professions and styles they want. What do you think?

ps. I’m a pvp noob. So, my observation may be completely off the mark.

Posted by: Im Too Godlike.5629

Im Too Godlike.5629

Interesting suggestion, but it will never happen. The game has already been released and doing something like that would make a lot of people unhappy.

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

The Players Helping Players subforum is only for players to ask for or give help to/from other players. The forums are only partially open at this time, and other sections will be rolling out in time. Please help keep the forums clean by staying on topic.
This thread is locked.