Primeval Skin?

Primeval Skin?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Noxaeternam.6214

Noxaeternam.6214

I hope I’m not the only one too thick to understand what to do here XD

New Wardrobe system is cool, figured it was about time to use my Primeval Armour Skin I got when I bought the Legendary Edition of the game. All the skins unlocked, but now I have each piece (legs, helm, etc) sitting in my inventory. I don’t really want to change my current armour, but I don’t want another whole set clogging up my inventory or bank.. any suggestions? What did you do with yours?

For the love of the Six, fix the Mac client.

Primeval Skin?

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I still have the box unopened sitting in the bank. I was originally planning on making it for an ascended Knight’s set but there has been a change of plans …

Primeval Skin?

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

You can either leave the 6 skins as-is and throw them in the bank or something, or you can right click and use the “move to vault” option to delete the skin items from your inventory and unlock the appearances in the wardrobe.

If you do the former, you’re obviously taking up 6 slots in your inventory or bank until you decide to use them. If you do the latter, you clear inventory, but you also lose out on the “free” transmutation that comes along with skins and will need to use a Transmutation Charge when you finally decide to transmute the appearance onto an item.

Personally, I’m keeping most of the skins I have any plan on using any time in the future as skins, because I want to take advantage of the free transmute. But if you really need the space, then its an option I suppose.