Privet Gardens

Privet Gardens

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Erythro.6012

Erythro.6012

Does anyone know how to get to Privet Garden in The Grove? It’s supposed to be inaccessible, but I’ve seen some youtube videos. There was also a person there when I was trying to find a way in, but they wouldn’t share.

Anyone know?

Privet Gardens

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

Isn’t there just a path straight to it? or is it an underwater access type thing. I’ve been there several times, just can’t remember how I got there at the moment.

Privet Gardens

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I’ve been trying since launch and as far as I was aware there’s no way in.

Or at least not to most of it. There are some paths and a tunnel that are right on the edge, but you can’t get into it properly.

Although I could be wrong of course.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Privet Gardens

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Oh its definitely possible still.
One of my favorites, old but good, never patched.

Attachments:

Privet Gardens

Posted by: Gentle Is Insane.6594

Gentle Is Insane.6594

Getting to it will require either a skill that allows large jump distances or an item that gives large jump distances.

Gentle Is Insane

Privet Gardens

Posted by: Turamarth.3248

Turamarth.3248

Getting to it will require either a skill that allows large jump distances or an item that gives large jump distances.

That is not necessary. At least not on one way.

Brandar – Kodash [DE]
[SPQR]

Privet Gardens

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Ah, so it looks like you can get there but it’s sort-of outside the map. Like getting on top of the cliffs in Caldeon – you’re not right out of the map where you can see the sky box and get weird clipping issues, but you’re in an area that wasn’t actually intended to be accessible.

That would be why I couldn’t get there, I was looking for an actual path since it’s marked as an area on the map. I’ll have to have another look now I have a better idea of the kind of thing I’m looking for.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”