Problem with the "A Society Function" part of my story quest (Human Nobility).

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: kissmekwik.2139

kissmekwik.2139

Having chosen to attend a party to get info from the guests about a corrupt minister, instead of going to his house and searching for clues, I find I can in no way, shape or form get the 3rd and final clue. The game gives you hints on who to speak to in the form of red flashing circles in the area of the npc. I got the 1st two clues quite easily, but it doesn’t seem to matter how many times I speak to the 3rd npc, Countess Anise, or in which order I ask her the questions, the 3rd clue just does not come up.

Can anyone who’s done the Human Noble story (this part is a suggested level 8 ) tell me what I ought to do? I’ve been trying for about two hours and have looked here on the forum, all to no avail. Maybe I spoke to the 3 npc’s in the wrong order? I’m all out of ideas. Thanks in advance for any help.

Posted by: PythianLegume.4539

PythianLegume.4539

Countess Anise does not hold the third clue. Assuming you have spoken to Lord Faren and the cook, the third clue is held my Minister Zamon’s sister, whose name I’m afraid I can’t remember. Unless she moves, she stands at the top of the stairs.

Posted by: kissmekwik.2139

kissmekwik.2139

It wasn’t the sister I had missed but the guy upstairs (one of the ministry guards), who’s standing exactly in the same spot as Lady Anise, but one floor further up. I think I’ll manage it to finish it now. The chef seems to be the one I need. Thanks for your reply.