Problems with Logitech M560 and keybinds

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Suljo.6310

Suljo.6310

Hello all,

I just bought this new mouse and I am having problems keybinding skills to the side buttons. I used to have M510 mouse and it was no problem to keybind heals to side button (mouse5) and swap weapons to other side button (mouse6). But now GW2 does not recoginize this buttons in order to get them assigned. I also tried to the SetPoint software and in the advance settings customly assigned the mouse keys to my desired keys, but it still don’t work.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thank you!

[BAKA]

Posted by: Valandor.9506

Valandor.9506

Hey,

try to look into the software, if you really choose the right .exe for which your settings were made. At least that is where many fail. Can not tell you more from the current information. Of course you should be sure to use the latest versions and so on.

Alternative, not sure if you tried that already:
1. Bind your spells to normal buttons like e.g. 0-9
2. Get the tool “X-Mouse Button Control”
3. Bind the buttons of 1. on your mouse buttons in the tool
(you may need to change some settings in the tool, look on the website for further instructions)

Good luck.

Suljo.6310

First of all, thank You for helping!

Secondly, I made some screenshots of my settings in the Logitech SetPoint program (it is the newest version) – so maybe I did some mistakes there, but it should work if I set up like this. In the game only my basic two mouse buttons and scroll bar work.

http://imgur.com/a/4RHw1

So here I am trying to set up heal (keyboard 6) to mouse side button, which is mouse 5.

Not working so far.

[BAKA]

Valandor.9506

2. Screen “Guild Wars 2 Game Client”

Which .exe did you select?

Suljo.6310

C:\Program Files (x86)\Guild Wars 2\Gw2.exe

[BAKA]

Valandor.9506

Do you use the 64bit-Client (which I would highly recommend)?
If yeah, then use “*\Gw2-64.exe” instead. It might be, that your profile is optimized for the 32bit-exe, but you are using the 64bit-exe.

Suljo.6310

No I think I never upgraded to 64-bit client. What is weird is that my older mouse M510 used to work this keybinds without a problem and you could assign them in GW2 game options itself, I never had to bother with some 3rd party program to assign mouse keys.

Well still haven’t figured it out. :S

[BAKA]