Problems with early levelling

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: OneLeggedDruid.7930

OneLeggedDruid.7930

Q:

Hello everyone. So, I’ve just bought the game today, and I created a Human Guardian. I am currently level 12, I’ve done all the tasks under and above (up to 13) my level, my personal story so far and I’ve explored 100% of the city… Now I have this level gap (next task is level 15 and my personal story is 14) and I don’t know how to bridge it.
Actually, I do know: crafting, but I’d really like an alternative, since (not aware of the feature) I sold all the crafting items I looted. And I’m not a big fan of crafting anyway.
So I’d say that I have two questions: How can I bridge this and the next (god forbid) level gaps possibly without crafting?
and
Will these level gaps stop, eventually? I’d really like to just be able to complete tasks and explore and never arrive to the point where I’m forced to farm DEs and craft to continue.

Thanks!!!

Posted by: cpg.7140

cpg.7140

A:

Got to lion’s arch (via the purple asura gate in divinitiy’s reach, or via the heart of the mists in the pvp menu on the top toolbar). From there you can take a gate to any of the other 4 racial capitals. Each one is attached to a zone similar to queensdale, with level 1-15 content.

Explore another one of them (or all of them, whatever) and you’ll build up a nice buffer of levels. From then on, as long as you explore the zones your story takes you to (100% completion is something to go for obviously) you’ll usually be ok in terms of staying caught up in level. If not, there are going to be tons of zones unexplored for you to level in for basically the whole trip up to 80.

Hobwash
[TAS] – The Asuran Squad
Devona’s Rest

Posted by: OneLeggedDruid.7930

OneLeggedDruid.7930

Thanks man, perfect!

Posted by: kokocabana.8153

kokocabana.8153

It sounds like you are going from heart to heart and not doing a lot of dynamic events. Hearts are designed to act as a sign to tell you there are nearby events. Usually completing nearby events will also count for the heart as well and you will gain more xp. In addition, some events occur in a chain. You will usually know an event or chain is over when the NPC involved turns into a merchant after the event ends.