Profane armor skin (gem store)

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: hharry.1967

hharry.1967

Just wondering, did anyone buy the light armor version of this? It looks sooooooooooooo bad, horrible, worse than AC set, comparing to the medium armor version which looks pretty nice, who the hell pays for such a bad looking armor? Light armor in this game seems to be left behind most of the sets also look awful =/

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Some people have bought it but I agree it doesn’t look great. This is the sort of thing they should be selling but better designed.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Posted by: Weindrasi.3805

Weindrasi.3805

I agree, it doesn’t look great. In Guild Wars 1, it was a neat set, but in Guild Wars 2 it has a different feel to it… I’m not quite sure where they went wrong. If someone wants a modern “superhero” look… it kind of looks like a superhero costume. But most people want more serious characters that fit the GW2 universe

Posted by: Reldnahc.7451

Reldnahc.7451

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

Aww I really like it and get compliments.. Now the shoulders are weird so I do not show them most of the time

Attachments:

Posted by: AstralDusk.1670

AstralDusk.1670

I think it looks pretty awesome on human/norn females. On males and asura… not so much.

Posted by: Robbyx.1284

Robbyx.1284

Its actually not to bad without the shoulders on…although it is only for light armour wearers….which brings me to the point that GW2 has the worst cosmetics system of any game ive played in a long time.

Seriously, only for specific players and only used once ? not only that but there is a severely limited amount of sets to choose from.

This is quite possibly the stupidest thing ive seen….Anet have thrown so much money away with its lack luster cosmetics its hilarious……cosmetics have always been a BIG seller in RPG’s, as players tend to customize their characters.

LOTRO got it spot on with their “wardrobe system”, multiple wardrobe slots which allowed several outfits that could be changed and swapped whenever you wish…..not only that but players could use skins from any armour set no matter the class, this allowed many many variations and some great touches as people personalized their “look”.

The store sold tons of different sets and has themed outfits which sold like hot cakes…..Anet missed a huge revenue stream here.

Posted by: THM.2036

THM.2036

@jazz

I agree you look pretty good there. I’ve actually never seen someone with it online.

Posted by: hharry.1967

hharry.1967

On asuras it looks awful. When medium armor looks so kitten cool i wish i could use med armor looking instead.

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

(edited by Dante.1508)

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

I don’t like the lines that I high lighted with red circles.

Instead it should have the look of a bekini line.

Attachments: