PvP League: end date?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Teaniel.9052

Teaniel.9052

Q:

Do we know how long this season will last? I did some looking around and can’t seem to find it.
The announcement for Wings of Glory states it will take more than one season to acquire (I assumed four, since the achievement is divided into four, but I just moved on to the second level). Do we have any information about future league season dates and lengths?

We’re going to devote our energies to sports, gardening, all the cultural pursuits;
in fact, we’re going to put the goons to sleep.
Meanwhile – we dig.

Posted by: Mystic Starfish.2586

Mystic Starfish.2586

A:

Says right where the ranked arena queue is, January 25th. I believe there was dev confirmation on reddit that there will be 4 leagues, so yes you have time to complete the back piece. I presume it’ll be a league for two months, a month break, then another league for 2 months, etc. Should take up the year that way, since they’re supposedly also going to create new backpieces every year for pvp.

Posted by: Teaniel.9052

Teaniel.9052

Thank you!
(oh, this is why people write ‘/15 chars’ at the end of messages…)

We’re going to devote our energies to sports, gardening, all the cultural pursuits;
in fact, we’re going to put the goons to sleep.
Meanwhile – we dig.

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

People made a few calculations, and the minimum you’ll need to do to get the legendary backpiece in 4 seasons is, reach Ruby 2x and Sapphire 2×.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)