Q: About Pink Quaggan Backpack

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

Okay I see 2 of these in the TP one near 11g and the other closer to 14g so what’s the difference? I read that the 14g one can be applied to any backpiece (once) so is that not the same for the 11g one or do you have to use a transmutation stone to apply the 11g one to a stat backpiece and that’s the reason why it’s cheaper?

Also does the 11g one have a 2nd backpiece that can be applied on any other backpiece? (I have that mad kings memoirs and was wondering if the near 11g one had the secondary backpiece to apply it to).

Posted by: samski.5194

samski.5194

I got the cheaper one and it has a build in transmution so you can put it on whatever you like, dont really see any other difference.

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

Did it come with a 2nd backpiece?

Posted by: Brennus.1435

Brennus.1435

Did it come with a 2nd backpiece?

I can’t speak for the quaggan, but the cheaper charr one did come with a second neutral backpiece, yes. I couldn’t tell a difference and assumed it was just someone undercutting the person who had put it up before them. /shrug.

“Everyone is born a 5 signet Warrior,
what we become later only depends
on how hard we try and how good we want to become.” -HannaDeFreitas

Posted by: trickfred.4097

trickfred.4097

The reason there are two items being sold is because, straight from the chest, you get a bundle item with the backpack and a plain white backpiece. Some people are selling the bundle unopened, and some are selling the backpack separately after opening the bundle.