Question for Charr players who picked Honorless Gladium

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: chintznibbles.9528

chintznibbles.9528

Hi guys, I’ve just got a simple question for someone who has completed the Honorless Gladium storyline quest on their Charr.

What I’m wondering is if there is a “right answer” to the choice posed by the mission’s third part. The second option (i.e. kill him yourself) seems to be more Charr-ish, more in line with their laws and sense of honor and whatnot, but the other option (let him go?) is more emotionally appealing and, presuming the character is not lying, possibly important. But, then again, he does have a dishonest reputation, so…

Basically I’m just hoping someone can spoil the quest for me to make me feel better about my decision. :P

Posted by: manwhat.1745

manwhat.1745

Without spoiling too much, the game makes it so that there’s never a wrong answer. The answer you choose always turns out to be the ‘heroic’ choice. So when you have a story choice, don’t think “which answer is the right one?” because they are all the right choice. Instead ask yourself “which answer makes my personal story more interesting to me?”.

Posted by: chintznibbles.9528

chintznibbles.9528

Aww, but that defeats my desire to spoil the ending! Now I have to actually go in there and choose something on my own… sigh…