"Quick Leveling" guide???

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Damash.1074

Damash.1074

Q:

Heey guys,

I just made a new character and i was wodnering if anyone has a guide that describes how to level fast. I know alot of people told me stuff like “Dont hast just enjoy what the game has to offer” and i did that for the last couple 2 years now and still havent got a 80 since ive had a half year break and made alot of new characters without even reaching 40.
So can anyone help me with this fast leveling proces? Keep in mind i just got like 9g or some.

Thanks in advance,

PS: Sorry for the greammar guys im not english

Alpha Alex

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

EOTM or regular WvW follow the zerg.
Do the dungeons you can do.
sPvP and then use the tomes of knowledge to level.
craft jeweler and/or cook since you can get all mats easily by yourself.

Posted by: Rasimir.6239

Rasimir.6239

Just run around the maps everywhere you haven’t been yet. Uncovering maps and unlocking waypoints/pois/vistas gives a ton of xp. Don’t bother with the more complicated hearts and skill challenges, only take those that come naturally while passing by. Do try to tag any event that crosses your path, they give good experience, too.

Posted by: Mandras.7638

Mandras.7638

I got my first to 80 in about a month of semi-casual play. I’d done all the 1-15 maps to 100% completion, all 15-25, and was only on my 2nd or 3rd 25-35/40 when I realised I was 80.

Completing the Daily achievements on one character helps instead of constantly switching between alts.

If iron is mined with iron mining picks, where did the first iron mining pick come from?

Posted by: viralthefrog.6130

viralthefrog.6130

EotM and Queensdale trains are both effective.
The EotM train is much less boring, and has more tolerable people usually.
sPvP does offer Tomes of Knowledge, but the rate you get them is by no means fast. In fact, it will probably take a lot longer than just doing exploration…
Which brings me to exploration. Exploration is actually a really great, quick way to level. Plus, you get to enjoy all the beautiful maps in the game.
Stick to 1-15 until you finish all zones, then move to the 15-25.
I hit about 45 by the time I was done with 5 1-15 zones and one city.