Quickness Question

Quickness Question

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Siphaawal.3475

Siphaawal.3475

Q:

Does anyone know how “quickness” from sigils work? For example if a have a sigil with +10% chance for quickness applied to both of my weapons will I have 20% quickness chance or is it 10% each time one of my weapon hits?

Thank you!

Edit: its +10% chance to get quickness not +10-quickness.

(edited by Siphaawal.3475)

Quickness Question

Posted by: Katai.6240

Katai.6240

From my experience, they don’t stack. I play Necromancer, and get a 10% quickness from Signet of Locusts. I should also get another 10% quickness bonus from using a Dagger in my main hand (Quickening Thirst trait), but it doesn’t seem to increase my movement speed any further. I seem to only get the bonus once.

Quickness Question

Posted by: Tradewind.6913

Tradewind.6913

Sigils on your mainhand will trigger a cooldown for all sigils, it’s almost pointless to have it on more than one weapon. Goes for swapped weapons too as has been my observation.

Might be a bug, idk.

Quickness Question

Posted by: Azimov.5128

Azimov.5128

From my experience, they don’t stack. I play Necromancer, and get a 10% quickness from Signet of Locusts. I should also get another 10% quickness bonus from using a Dagger in my main hand (Quickening Thirst trait), but it doesn’t seem to increase my movement speed any further. I seem to only get the bonus once.

He is on about the effect quickness which makes you attack faster, not run speed buffs.
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Quickness
Also I think he was on about proc chance not magnitude stacking.

Quickness Question

Siphaawal.3475

He is on about the effect quickness which makes you attack faster, not run speed buffs.
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Quickness
Also I think he was on about proc chance not magnitude stacking.

Yes, Quickness not swiftness as you said.

Quickness Question

Siphaawal.3475

oh to clarify – its +10% chance to get quickness not +10-quickness.

(edited by Siphaawal.3475)

Quickness Question

Siphaawal.3475

Sigils on your mainhand will trigger a cooldown for all sigils, it’s almost pointless to have it on more than one weapon. Goes for swapped weapons too as has been my observation.

Might be a bug, idk.

hmm that sucks.

Ill test it out on mobs/randoms and post if I see different.