Range indicators?

Range indicators?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Lictor Alpha.3724

Lictor Alpha.3724

This has been my biggest problem with the game so far. How can you tell if you are in range to use an attack or not? I constantly waste high cooldown attacks just to see the “out of range” text pop up and it’s quite frustrating.

Is there an addon or some setting I don’t have checked that will show this?

Range indicators?

Posted by: Tribio.8531

Tribio.8531

Underneath a skill you have at times a little red bar, which means that your target is out of range at that time.. The moment the red bar from underneath the skill in the skill bar is gone, you are in range.. :-)

The Hatreidis family: Freya / Nina / Demonica / Athena / Faith / Arya / Angie / Sansa
Commander – Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe

Range indicators?

Posted by: Lictor Alpha.3724

Lictor Alpha.3724

Underneath a skill you have at times a little red bar, which means that your target is out of range at that time.. The moment the red bar from underneath the skill in the skill bar is gone, you are in range.. :-)

Wow. I never even noticed that, thanks. Is there a way to make the bar larger?

Range indicators?

Posted by: Tribio.8531

Tribio.8531

Wow. I never even noticed that, thanks. Is there a way to make the bar larger?

Happy to help.. :-)
And as far as I know there is no such setting (unless you wanna change your resolution, so the entire skill bar is bigger on your screen?)

The Hatreidis family: Freya / Nina / Demonica / Athena / Faith / Arya / Angie / Sansa
Commander – Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe

Range indicators?

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

You can change the interface size to make the bar bigger but the rest of the interface will become bigger as well.